Freightplus – a team of like-minded, customer-focused professionals who are very good at moving heavy machinery and thoroughly enjoy doing it.
Freightplus is one of only a handful of companies who are very good at shipping very large machinery.
Freightplus opened for business in Sydney, Australia, on January 1, 2000, as a two-man operation. Since then, we have spread our wings across Australia and into Thailand, Japan, USA, Canada and Chile.
We’re not a big company but we’re big on experience, we’re big on innovation and we’re shipping big volumes of heavy machinery – all of which combine to make Freightplus a global market leader in our niche as shipping professionals for heavy industry.
Most of our heavy freight specialists have more than 10 years’ experience shipping heavy machinery. Every Freightplus office has a team of heavy freight specialists with more than 20 years’ and some with more than 30 years’ experience in international shipping of heavy equipment. More importantly, we love we what we do. We have a passion for shipping difficult cargo and the challenges of transporting very large pieces of equipment from one place to another.
Our shared company vision, mission and core values will tell you more about the people the Freightplus brand represents;
Freightplus will be the world’s best and most trusted provider of heavy and complex logistics solutions.
We shall develop Freightplus globally, by;
- Being the best we possibly can
- Doing our best to understand our customers’ present and future needs
- Addressing problems with carefully considered and superbly executed solutions
- Expanding our markets
- Exploring strategic alliances, partnerships and acquisitions
- Developing a crew of enthusiastic professionals and recognising their importance in our organisation
Our Core Values
- We care about our customers and have a genuine desire to add value to their business
- We care about our people and their families
- We care about our local community
- We maintain pride in our organisation and its people
- We are prepared to change in order to improve
- We recognize value in the services we provide
- We aim to deliver excellent value for money
- We enjoy what we do
- We conduct business in an honest and ethical manner, without compromise
- We strive to be better listeners than talkers
- We aim to perform every task to the best of our ability, in full and on time
- We don’t make promises we cannot honour
- If we make a mistake, we admit it and put matters right
- We keep our customers well informed
- We provide our crew with a challenging and rewarding work environment
- We recognize that every individual is capable of innovative ideas
- We respect the diversity of people, cultures and laws in all places we do business
- We care about our profitability and the long-term future of our company
- We lead by example
- We employ great people and provide the resources for them to become even greater
- We encourage fair and constructive criticism
- We do not accept limitations or boundaries set by others in our search for excellence
- We dare to create our own standards and opportunities
With offices across four continents, you can access a Freightplus operator, face to face, at any time of the day or night, for good advice about shipping over dimensional or heavy left freight:
Freightplus is a close-knit international team of like-minded freight forwarding professionals; sharing a common vision and genuine enthusiasm for solving even the most challenging logistical situations.
With offices worldwide and an extensive international network, Freightplus has the global reach to ship your large and heavy equipment in and out of every imaginable marketplace.
The key to our success is our ability to recognize and avert potential dilemmas and to provide solutions to even the most challenging problems.
Check out some examples of the work we do, challenges we face and the obstacles we overcome in our day to day operations.